Check out the progress of the AMS:
- Floor plans
- Construction updates (click below for more pictures)
We value your input!
NCACCH invites you to provide feedback on our Gympie Aboriginal Medical Service (AMS).
Tell us what activities you would like to see at the new AMS.
We currently offer:
- Men’s and Women’s Groups
- Ear Health Screenings
- Closing the Gap
- Chronic Disease Management Program
- Tackling Indigenous Smoking
How can I have my say?
- Email Tess Symes at PM-Gympie@ncacch.org.au or Admin at email@example.com
- Call Tess Symes on 0451 381 755 or 5346 9800
- Feedback forms can be dropped off at the Gympie Hub (4/4 Horseshoe Bend, Gympie)
- Home visits available by request
- Or submit your feedback below